Monday 20 February 2017

Sammie

Hi everyone, this is the first time I've been able to post about this, but we lost our beautiful fur baby last week. Sammie was such a joy, he was just so cute and made us laugh every day.
I have a big hole in my heart that will never go away.

I want to thank you for your beautiful messages on Facebook and to my buddie without whose support well!! ... Jez you rock.

This is the beautiful card she made for us and her hubby told her it would make us cry again, it did but that's OK. We loved it thank you xxx









5 comments:

  1. Helen, I am so sorry. It is a horrible ordeal to lose a four legged member of the family. Thinking of you all and sending love and hugs.
    love from
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your loss Helen. It is always difficult to lose a pet, they really are such a part of the family. What a lovely card your friend made. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very sorry, Helen! As a dog owner all my life (currently have 3!!!) I truly feel your pain! Hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry for your loss my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to cause tears! But I will miss him, very much, too. *hugs4uall* x

    ReplyDelete