Sunday 12 February 2017

Darling Buds - Hyacinth

Hi everyone, I've got something exciting to show you!!

A brand new collection from wonderwoman at Polkadoodles, Wowsers these are so pretty.
Just in time for Mothers Day or Easter or well just about anything. Total pretty-tastic!!

I'm going to be showing you 5 of them over the next few days. Here's my first Hyacinth.
I've made a twisted easel card quite  like them nice and flat to post although instructions needed for putting  them up. Isn't she a darling?

They're right here in the store and come with some lovely sentiments and pre-colored images to:
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-february-2017/



Coloured with copics
Skin E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Everything else BV02, BV00, BV0000

Die cuts from Polkadoodles
Flowers from my crafty stash
Sentiment from the collection
Papers were freebies only ones I had to go with my colouring which I did first LOL numpty!!















5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Helen. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and gorgeous coloring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked the turned diecut frame, and then the angled easel, nice combo of repeating shapes :) She is super pretty, what an awesome collection.
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete