Friday 17 February 2017

Emma and Ellie

Hello crafty peeps, here's my inspiration post for the lovely Conie Fong.

This month I've chosen to use Emma and Ellie. I just love this two they are so precious.

You can find them here at the store and you can get Emma with or without wings and oh blimey I've chosen no wings!!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/289923785/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp-emma?ref=shop_home_active_26

Coloured with copics
Skin  E11, E21, E00, E000 R20
Hair E77, E74, E71
Dress G14, G82, G40

Papers and alphabet blocks from My Craft Artist




















Why not join Conie's Facebook group to see moreof her lovely images and even enter our challenge

3 comments:

  1. Morning Helen this is gorgeous, love this cute image, she is beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe there was a chance to make her into a fairy and you DIDN'T take it? I suspect she is cute enough without them, it's such a nice image :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card the image you have used is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete