Thursday 23 February 2017

Baby Boo Blankie Bear

Hello lovelies,
Today I'm sharing my Inspiration post for Scrappers Delights and I've chosen to use Baby Boo Blankie Bear. Just look at that teddy bear hat now thats what you call a hat. How cosy would that be maybe a touch heavy though!!

Did any of you have a blankie or even still got it? I had a doll called Sleepy who had a hard face then body and surrounding her head was all soft and pink like a teddy. She used to come everywhere with me. She had a little curl in the middle of her forehead until I decided to become a hairdresser and cute it off. One annoyed Mother!! And I left her in the caravan when we were on hols once and her cheeks and forehead got sun burnt. She was fab. Not that long ago that I got rid of her either so some other prospective hairdresser could have her!!

You can find this cuties here at the store http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=89_184&products_id=653

Coloured with copics
Skin E000, E00, E71. E11
Hair YR23, YR21. YR34
Blankie G82, G21, G40. YG03
Bear hat E35, E33, E51, E50
Playsuit Y38, Y17, Y15, Y13

Paper from my crafty stash
Circle dies from Sue Wilson









Places Of Interest:-

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Helen, such a cute card. My 5 yr old still sleeps with his Blankie every night- it first belonged to my eldest son but he gave it to his brother when he was born. I don't think we will ever get rid of it. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had "cosy", which was a supersoft part of an old t-shirt with a little pattern on it... not sure where it went, I am sure my parents were keen to relocate it :)
    This is super, love the little circle windows too.

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card the images you have used are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Helen, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card 💙 absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete