Thursday 1 February 2018

Making Hearts

Bonjour le buddies,

I'm joining in the Sheepski challenge blog team this month together with my regular sheppski DT over on Facebook and this months challenge is all about Love, hearts and romance as we're in February with Valentines Day just around the corner.

I've chosen to use Making hearts this is such a lovely image I love that they are making a heart with their hands, so romantic. Is your partner a romantic? Mines not although for our very first valentines day together he bought me a great cuddly dog holding a heart... not had diddly since LOL !!
You can find Making hearts here at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/568912628/making-hearts-image-no-134?ref=shop_home_active_2

Come and join us at the challenge would love to see your enter.
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/

I coloured the image up with copics
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000,
Hair male E18, E15 female E57, E43, E51
Jumper R39, R29, R35, R24
Dress B19, B14

I cut out the couple using a heart die from Tonic and added card and flowers from my crafty stash



1 comment: