Thursday 21 December 2017

Little Monsters

Hi there crafty buddies,

So hands up all of you who remember the Monster Mash !! Lol what a great song. I love a good monster don't you and to be honest they don't have to be cute and cuddly all the time they just make me chuckle.
Well guess what Polkadoodles have some great new monsters out today to get your creative scariness going. There are digital downloads and real stamps to. I can't stop playing with them they're just so useful.You can find them here at the store: http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/added-dec-2017/

Check out the Top Banana Deal to http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/little-monsters-digi-kit-download-top-banana-deal/


Here's my first two projects to share with you, more to come over the next few days to.
I made a bit of a CAS card for this one, using one of the digital papers which I took into My Craft Artist and cut out a circle and them faded that out to make the background. I used one of the fab quotes and another of the papers to make a platform for my monster to stand on. The monster is one of the digi stamps which I coloured with copics.


For this one I made a pop up box with 2 of the digi papers back to back to make the box using a Lawn Fawn die. I coloured my monsters with copic and added them to my box with a sentiment from the collection to. LOL just look at their teeth or lack of, how can you not love them!!


Entered into challenges


12 comments:

  1. Oh Helen your cards are brilliant and such fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and love the pink monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Helen... love the monsters x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Helen, love the fun images
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest monsters evers! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!
    monsters are so cute!
    Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in love with these cuties!
    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    Maybe you want to join our team? Check our Dtcall above on the challenge page!

    Merry Christmas!
    Diana

    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    thank you for joining us at Craftaholics R Us
    Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete