Monday 27 November 2017

Woodland Friends

Hi Crafty buddies,

I've got some more planner stuff to share with you today. I'm really getting into this planner lark and even went with my crafty buddy Annabel to a planner event the other weekend and did a spot of planner item shopping, why is it anything crafty you just neeeeeed!!

This fab new collection is from the lovely Janice at Scrappers Delights. It's called Woodland Friends and there is all sort of downloadable printable elements including a dashboard, box pages, washy, stickers to colour or pre-coloured, boxes and tabs etc etc etc.
Go take a looky in the store
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=213_239_241

Would you like to play with all these fabulous planner sticks and printables? Well take a look at our Design Team Call we're looking for some new members. Just ignore the dates to you can apply up to end of December
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=213_239_241

Here's my planner spread for my mini happy planner. I used the pre-coloured stickers, tabs and box layout.


And a half spread and dashboard for my A5 Carpe Diem. I used the pre-coloured stickers and the dashboard I added some woodland papers to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment