Thursday 25 May 2017

Winnie Special Moments - Flower Bunch

Hi there,

I've got some more inspiration for you from the  new release from Nikky at Polkadoodles. Winnie Special Moments and we've got a little bit of Rocco in there to, Winnie's special friend!!!

You can find them here at the store http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/new/added-in-may/
Don't forget you can but them all individually to but OMG I sure wouldn't its too lush to miss anything

I've used the big kahuna download collection so I've got so much stuff to play with. There are lush papers, quotes, coloured and black and white digi images, embellies and some ephemera.

Here's my final make from this fabulous collection Rocco Flower Bunch

I've made a little basket and added flowers from the collection and a sentiment and of course Rocco with his floral offering to Winnie. The sentiment has been die cut using one of Nikky's fabby elegant nest dies to.






4 comments:

  1. WOW.... he is so cute & adorable .Love it .
    Hugs Rose !xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Like his red and white top and shoes, wish I could get away with wearing that :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is gorgeous that image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete