Monday 15 October 2018

Needle Felting

Hi there crafty buddies, long time no see or speak.

As most of you know I have decided to take a break from colouring and design team work and am crafting for my own pleasure.

So I've taken up a new hobby of needle felting.
I started by going on a workshop to make a needle felted picture as this was mainly what I wanted to do, then I did some wet felting and then a Gnome workshop and have got into doing the 3D stuff to now.
I now have a subscription each month for a needle felting box so I can make lots of different stuff. OOOw where to put it all.

Wow I never thought that I would love it so much..... and all of it to.
So I just thought I'd share a few of my little creations so far.
Lots more practice needed but its so nice and relaxing and makes me feel creative LOL !!

My first Gnome and needle felted picture



A couple more pictures and of course more Gnomes.



My first fairy made for my Reiki Master Ann






Under the Sea subscription box



First wet felted picture











2 comments:

  1. Hi my friend.
    love these projects you made!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! I hope that you are doing well. I'm just popping over to wish you a happy birthday (hopefully I've got the date correct). Wishing you the best in your new crafting adventure and of course life in general.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete