Monday 21 May 2018

Jeans Cherry Blossom

Hello buddies,

We've got a new challenge starting over at th Sheepski Designs Facebook Group come and join us, Anything Goes https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

I fancied doing a bit of watercolouring.... LOL usually when I think of thit it ends up as a complete disaster , but actually I'm quite please with this one and I used my ZIG markers to do it to , which is often even more of an issue. I might give it to my Mum for her birthday.

I've chosen to use Jeans Cherry Blossom.

You can find it right here at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/538695099/jeans-cherry-blossom-image-no-102?ref=shop_home_active_10



5 comments:

  1. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    hotmail.com login page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cherrry blossom image - the last of my cherry blossom has sadly fallen now and had to be swept up, hubby was treading it all through the house!!
    Lovely card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is stunning it is so pretty I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Helen, thank you so much for being part of my DT
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete