Friday 12 January 2018

Bird feeder booby trap

Hi there everyone,

Today I'm sharing a colouring a did while back for my crafty buddy Annabel of Knitty Kitty Digis
this little scene is Bird Feeder Booby Trap. LOL it makes me chuckle so much, all those kitties misbehaving, well there's a surprise, like they ever do anything else.
My kitties are bonkers especially Crazy Maisie, she's always up to no good, like bringing in a nice mouse for my Mum and putting it in her bed for her!!

You can find these cuties right here in the store https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/242995475/digi-stamp-instant-download-bird-feeder?ref=shop_home_active_5


3 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the awesome blogpost and crayoning! :D Always love to see how things looks coloured up!!! Thank you! :D


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image, love your colouring :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so very nice!
    love it!
    I never got mouse in my bed :D
    but they did bring at door mt :D
    hugs

    ReplyDelete