Sunday 10 December 2017

Winter Wendy

Hi crafty friends

Well I'm another year older now lovelies, having had my ...... birthday last week. How old!!! LOL still feel like a teeneager, a shame my body bits don't feel that way to. Why oh why does everything head south as you get older. Still here's some cheeriness from the lovely Conie Fong and her fabulous new release, aint she a pretty girlie. This is Winter Wendy
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/564394666/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_4

There are 3 versions of her over in the store so why not go and take a look
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/564399974/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_1

I coloured her with copics and added some freebie paper I had in a magazine with some flowers and ribbon from my crafty stash. I cut her out using a Polkadoodles die
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21, E04  Hair E43, E57, E53, Top R85, R83, R21, Scarf and hat BV04, BV02. BV000



6 comments:

  1. Great image, love the colours you have used. Happy birthday for last week !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Helen, your colouring is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen this is a stunning card I love it. That image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card!
    Happy Holidays!🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete