Wednesday 15 November 2017

Reindeer Lights and Reindeer Wreath

Hi crafty friends

How's your Christmas shopping going? Have you spent up you and got everyone's pressies or not started? Me I'm nearly there after a trip to Shrewsbury at the weekend only a couple more to get. I sure could have done with a couple of cheeky reindeer like these two cuties from Conie Fong to help with the carrying.

The sweeties are new in the store, you find them right here
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/558412454/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_3

I coloured them with copics and added some freebie paper I had in a magazine this week with some flowers from my crafty stash.
Reindeer E15, E13, E11, Green G28, YG03, YG21, Red R29, R27, R24


4 comments:

  1. Love the cute reindeer and the paper and flowers are gorgeous....fab card :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute reindeer and the paper and flowers are gorgeous....fab card :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete