Saturday 28 October 2017

Noelle's Gift

Hi there crafty buddies,

My printer died this week on my what do you do when you don't have a printer, felt like my arm had been chopped off. But I'm all up and running now with a new one, wonder how long this one will ast seems to be a couple of years if your lucky!!

I've got a beautiful new release for you from Conie Fong, this my lovelies is
You can find her here at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/567600187/sale-digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp?ref=shop_home_active_1

I went for a bit of a CAs card as she's such a beauty I thought it work work nicely. I coloured her with copics and added some blue and pink card and a few flowers from my crafty stash.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love that image and the colours you have chosen. Perfectly balanced - lovely design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fabulous Helen. She is absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete