Friday 11 August 2017

Lucky Neko and Prancer and Dasher

Hi crafty buddies,

Today I'm sharing with you a couple of super new digis from my crafty buddy Annabel at Knitty Kitty Digis.

First there is Lucky Neko, I just love these kitties especially with their waving paws... 

He is not only available in the shop, but you could also win the digi by taking part in the facebook group and sharing which Knitty Kitty digi you like best.


Second there is the new Build a Snow Scene collection featuring Santa Paws, Snowcat too and these 2 cuties that I've used on my pop up box card... Prancer and Dasher
You can find them all here at the store


All coloured with copic and the box is me having a play with my new die from law fawn

6 comments:

  1. Lovely kitty card and the pop up box card is fabulous - two lovely projects.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!
    cat is adorable and this pop up box is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are super!! Thank you so much for making two fab cards! Love the pop up box, it's a fab die, and really useful too. I see a pop up future ahead of us :D

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete