Saturday 17 June 2017

Tori the Dragon - Birthday Girl

Hello crafty peeps,
Today I'm sharing a little bit of inspiration for my DT inspiration project over at Conie Fong using another of Conie's cute dragons Tori. I think I may be getting a dragon obsession.

Did you know some dragons have wings, others don’t. Some dragons with wings can fly, others can’t. Some dragons without wings can fly. How odd!

You can find her and so many more  over in Conie's store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/289139201/digital-stamp-digi-stamp-digistamp-tori?ref=shop_home_active_44

Coloured with copics
Tori R39, R29, R35, R24, R21 YR23, Y17, Y15, Y13

Papers from my crafty stash
Die cut from Tonic
Strawberry die cut from Cottage Cutz
















Why not join Conie's Facebook group to see moreof her lovely images and even enter our challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a stunning card. That little dragon is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strawberry theme! :) I should think strawberry dragons can fly, between "PYO strawberries" places at least. We have planted some strawberries this year, and as neither of us like strawberries I am hoping to share the spoils! :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete