Sunday 7 May 2017

Candy Faery

Hello lovelies,

Today I'm sharing some inspiration from the lovely Andreia at Moonflower Digi Stamps.
This little sweetie is Candy Faery. She's so scrummy and look at all those sweeties.
What's your favourite sweet and chocolate? I love jelly sweets like Haribo and fizzy cola bottles and I loooove chocolate especially toffee crisp and twix. Making myself hungry now!!

You can find this lush faery at the store https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/205332281/candy-faery?ga_search_query=Candy+faery&ref=shop_items_search_1


Coloured with copics
Skin E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair E35, E33, E53
Dress RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00
Wings B04, B01, B0, B000

Paper from Nitwits
Die cut frame from Tonic

1 comment:

  1. So prutty! Love it when a tea cup become a candy cup! I could just eat some fizzy cola bottles....


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete