Thursday 27 April 2017

Paris Cafe

Hello lovely friends, 

I'm sharing some inspiration from the fabulous Scrappers Delights today . 
I was thinking it's now Springtime here in the UK and there's some lovely flowers starting to peak out. Spring always makes me think of Paris, have no idea why maybe I just fancy a nice little break, doing a bit of retail therapy, sitting overlooking the Eiffel Tower with a lovely glass of vino. That made me think of Janice's Paris Cafe image.

You can get it right here in the store http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=87_208&products_id=908. She come with 2 versions one with a coffee and a croissant , the other with a glass of vino plus some extras you can add to the table.





Coloured with copics
Skin E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair E35, E34, E53
Dress W7, W5, W3
Beret RV55, RV63 RV06, RV04

Papers and frame from a digi kit that I won




Some places of interest

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a stunning card the image is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to sort my passport out! :) Love this image, changing up the table is a super idea! :) Love it when one digi provides lots of options.


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and combination of patterns you chose for this. The way you have the image sticking out of the frame adds so much interest.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete