Wednesday 14 September 2016

Gardening Gus

Hello there, time for another new challenge over at The Crafty Addicts
 http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/.
This fortnight as always Anything Goes with an option of Funny.

Our sponsors are the fabulous
Doctor Digis House of Stamps
http://www.doctor-digi.com/index.php?route=common/home

I've chosen to use Gardening Gus from Dr Digi, I made him as a Birthday card for my hubby he's such a keen gardener although he doesn't look quite like this, slimmer and balder!! Personally I don't like gardening at all haven't a clue but I can cut the lawns and thats about it!!



Coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils
sorry no colours listed I got carried away and forgot to write them down.

Papers from Docrafts




















Entered into challenges






8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a brilliant card the image and the backing paper are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funn card Helen!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your coloring Helen.
    Thanks for playing with us to challange the creative moment.
    Good luck,
    hugs
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Love this beautiful image. Thanks for sharing your card with us on Creative Moment Challenge.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is fantastic for the theme and great colouring too. I love the backing paper...what a perfect match!

    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and I just love how you coloured it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! I love it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I am sure your husband loved it! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete