Saturday 19 March 2016

Exotic Beauty

Oh my just so loved colouring the new digi stamp from the lovely Andreia at Moonflower digi stamps she really is a beauty just like all those wonderful images, you can find them in the stores

This is Exotic Beauty, if I could draw I  just might have put a waterfall behind her!!


Coloured with copics
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair E57, E43, E53, E50
Dress E15, Y17, Y15, Y11
Flowers R85, 83, 81, Y17, Y15, YR07, BG05, BG01, BG000

Papers from My Craft Artisit
Die cut from Memory Box and Joy Craft
Flowers from my crafty stash

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful flawless skin and hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing colouring Helen. Fabulous cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the colouring and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image so beautifully coloured. Love the bright papers on this nfabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen this is a stunning card the image is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so beautifully coloured and I love how the papers complement the colours in the girl.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shampoo advert girl! :D Tropical colours are super!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realy love how you coloure hair, everytime get amazed , again and again...
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete