Saturday 23 January 2016

Scrappers Delights Free image - Spread your Wings

Well the Scrapper's Delights Fan Group has just gone over the 2K milestone YEAH!

So as a celebration Janice is offering a free fairy image that members can request and use in our challenges this month both on Facebook or the Challenge Blog.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/?fref=ts
http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

The Facebook Challenge will run until 31st January. There will be a winner randomly chosen and they will get 3 images of their choice.

The free fairy image is Spread your Wings and here's and example of her that I coloured.


Coloured with copics:
Skin E21, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair BG05, BG01, BG000
Dress E15, Y17, Y15, Y11
Wings BG05, BG01, Y11
I added some sparly glitter pen to her dress and wings.
I created the background in my Craft Artist using the Water Garden digi kit and one of the materials which I added some fish to so she is my underwater fairy. I added the PNG image of my fairy printed it all out and coloured her in.

1 comment: